savefrom is an extremely popular and convenient online free video to audio converter application that is used by thousands of users every day. It does not allow a user to download a copyrighted vide and then convert it into an audio file, however. It believes in protecting the owners’ files from copyright issues and hence has installed a filter within the savefrom application so that such video files cannot be downloaded or converted using the savefrom application. The vide files are generally downloaded from extremely popular video social media websites that allow video streaming, downloading and uploading in general. These files can be converted into audio files using the savefrom application on the savefrom Online website into a format of his or her own choice into a personal device.
Since savefrom generally converts video files, the first thing the user has to do is make sure that the video doesn’t belong to a particular owner and is not resorting to some kind of copyright infringement on savefrom. If that is the case, then savefrom will not proceed to download or convert the file because of its pre-installed filter. A user can generally convert a video file of any size on savefrom, be it 720p, or 1080p and so on. The following are the steps on how to convert a video file into an audio file of a preferred format and download it to the desired device after.
- The first thing the user has to do is go to the website where he or she wants to convert the video file from and then proceed to copy its URL address or the Video URL and then click on continue.
- Then, the user can get back to the savefrom application and paste the URL into the space provided and then select the format of audio he or she wants to convert the video file into. These audio format options are MP3, MP4, M4A, MOV, MVP, 3GP, AAC, and, AVI.
- savefrom suggests that it is best for the user to go ahead with the present default options in order to convert the video file into the audio file.
- Then, after the video URL is entered and the audio format is selected by the user, he or she should proceed to click on the Star button for the conversion process to start on the savefrom app. This may take a while depending on the audio format that the user has selected to convert the video file into.
- Then, after the conversion process is complete, the user can proceed to download the audio file into his or her device so that it can be used offline as well.
savefrom.net is very strict about a user wanting to convert a file such as music videos and so on because their copyright is already sealed to a particular owner. In case the filter of savefrom fails to work, the owners of these video files are urged to come forth and stake their claim over the material.